I enjoy it when bloggers post lists of recommended reading, collated from recent online articles and blog posts. Often these lists have fanciful names. Mine doesn't. Enjoy.
- Rohan Anderson of Whole Larder Love on food, health, climate and why he can't find any fucking mushrooms
- A nice Australian summary of the Slow Food movement - (The Conversation via Slow Food Perth)
- Advertising is designed to make us feel bad so we buy more - duh (mnmlist)
- I still haven't found any ethically made bras with under wire. Maybe I can try to make my own chimera - or as I prefer, Frankenbra (The Double Life of Mrs M)
- If you use disposable wipes or cotton rounds to remove make-up, consider these reusable, recyclable cloths for removing make-up (Wardrobe Oxygen)
- Ever wondered what to do with your old, unwanted mattress? This article (and the accompanying comments) give some suggestions. (Sarah Wilson)